Thursday

Too many passwords.

This morning I was booking a flight for Las Vegas. I had booked it via the internet but I came to the realization that I had to input my password for different options multiple times. They say the internet is quicker and faster. This is true but it is still annoying to have to enter your password so many times. I will follow up with examples of this password problem in general. You require a password to access your email. You need to change your email password every month. If you have multiple email accounts like I do then the password memorization becomes more difficult.

You pretty much need a password for almost everything on the internet now. A password for your AirMiles,Aeroplan,telephone,Cable,Applications,Upgrades,Government,Credit Card the list can go on and on. You get the point here. Having to memorize different passwords is difficult. Most passwords always have to reset for a set time which even makes it more difficult to remember. I know everyone has the same problem because the internet has taken over our lives now. It would be interesting to find a simple and easy solution. Hopefully this new application called "1Password" for mac will do me justice.


Here's is a link for the site 1Password Hopefully someone can tell me if this is a good application to use.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a great app, you can also download it to your iPhone. Another good password keeper app is Lockbox. good will hunting!