Thursday

Facebook and Twitter Integration

First off, It has been awhile since I have posted an update. I have found it very difficult to find time to just blog or post updates due to a busy schedule, especially during the summer. To be honest Twitter has taken much of my time for blogging or micro-blogging as others have called it. I will try to update daily as much as I can. If I don't update everyday it will be at least 2-3 times a week. If you like you can always follow me on Twitter at "@clickflickca".

As I peruse the tweets on Twitter I have found an interesting link/video on the Integration of Twitter/Facebook while watching television simultaneously. I must admit that my workflow consist of Tweeting from my desktop to viewing my television across the living room on the other side. I will often "Tweet" about a show while it's on "Live" all done on my desktop computer. Now Verizon has introduced a way to integrate Social Media and Television all in one. It's called Verizon Fios. I personally think this will gain popularity with social media junkies and television viewers. It allows you to post updates and tweets while watching tv at the same time. You can also post tweets related to the current showing you are watching. This is great for viewer feedback and taking the experience to a whole other level. What do you guys think of this technology? Here's a video clip with an explanation.


No comments: