Tuesday

If you can email it, you can print it. HP Eprint







*** ENTRIES WILL END AT 10:30am *** Winner announced at 12 noon on Nov. 9, 2011 Good Luck!

This past week I was invited to the HP ePrint at Boehmer restaurant hosted by Karen Sealy who is a decor expert and can be scene on "Summer Home" on the HGTV network. This event gave me and other guest the chance to experience ePrint and HP line of printers and technology in a relaxed party atmosphere which was very fun. Who doesn't like cocktails, hor'd'oeuvres and great tunes from DJ Tilt who previously hosted President Obama's inauguration private party for 2,000 of his closest friends.


DJ Tilt plays the tunes for the HP party crowd.


Karen Sealy from tv show "CityLine" and "Summer Home"


Artic Char on some hickory potatoe stick and arugula.

I arrived at the party and met with an HP rep who showcased the line of various ePrint printers. An ePrint printer is a web-based printer. It will allow you to print from your iphone, usb or wirelessly without any hassles. If you can email it, you can print it. The particular model I was shown was the Envy100. I actually downloaded an Iphone App from HP called "HP home&Biz" which allows me to use with the ePrinter(s) Download

So imagine if you have a grandmother who doesn't know how to use a printer at all. If you bought her a printer (Christmas gift idea) and set it up at her home. You can easily send photos of you and your family via an email or through the App and it will automatically print from your grandmother's printer with no hassle. Just remind your grandmother to refill the paper.


Now before I arrived at the party I was walking down the street and took a picture with my iphone. It was a picture of old fashion movie posters and lobby cards that are very colourful and interesting. I just randomly took a pic to add to my photo album. I used this image as a reference to print with one of the ePrint printers. Below is the actual picture and printed piece.






The picture below is an actual ePrint kiosk that is actually now available at the Toronto Pearson airport. It will allow travellers to print boarding passes, maps or anything else a traveller may need to be printed.




Overall, the event was entertaining and lots of fun. It was cool way to see HP showcase eprinters in a cool spot over drinks food and great tunes!



****** TWITTER GIVEAWAY ******

Now HP has generously given me the chance to giveaway one of the HP eprinter to one lucky Twitter person. The HP eprinter model I'll be giving away is the HP Envy 100 eAiO. It has a touchscreen display. It also has this cool feature with a swivel that comes out when something is being printed. So it's a cool printer that has quite the sleek look that would fit perfectly in a room at your home or office. It's Mac and PC compatible too. Here are the specs. Spec Info









All you have to do is send a tweet as follows:

Sample Tweet

"@clickflickca @HPprint I want an Envy 100 ePrinter from @HP #HPeprint"

This Twitter contest is for Canadians only. I will randomly select a winner on Wednesday November 9 at noon. I will use random.org to select a winner. All tweets must have the Twitter handles and the hashtag #HPeprint to win. Good Luck!
*One entry per person*

For more information on HP Visit HPeprint or follow them on Twitter at @HPprint or @HP

No comments: